We at Visage Hair Design are very happy to be re-opening on Monday the 29th June
Listed below are some changes we have made at Visage Hair Design to both comply with HSE guidelines and ensuring the safety of both our staff and clients
- Mask must be worn before entering the salon and remain on during your time in Visage
- We ask that you bring minimal with you etc car keys phone payment
- Please sanitise your hand upon entry to the salon
- Please sign our visitors book with date, time, name and your contact number
- We are unable to offer any refreshments or reading material so we advise you bring your own
- We ask you arrive to the salon alone and on time due to having to allow for a larger time gap in between appointments to allow time for an even more intensive clean than before
- Our Reception Waiting area is now closed.
- We have also made a strict sanitisation schedule for in between each appointment so we ensure no stone is left unturned
- There has been a slight price increase – new price list available here.
We really look forward to seeing you all and despite everything still ensuring you an enjoyable experience when you join us here at Visage Hair Galway!